Monday, October 08, 2012

Ok God, I'm listening

I read somewhere that if you heard something twice you should really listen and its probably God trying to speak to you. Well that happened this week. I feel like I get caught up in my emotions so much. That if I don't feel "happy" or "joyful" that God isn't with me, or I'm not blessed, or he's ignoring me, or whatever. Well, I was reading a blog today, and I came across this quote, which goes with my previous post, so I felt like I needed to write it down to remember it. It has to do with painting walls, which I think is funny (if you know me at all you would too.). "So I painted, and I love it, and every time I walk in there, I think, "God loves me so much, He gives me free paint. Yes he does." And that's what I came here to say. He pursues us with His love no matter what we may be feeling or what our life circumstances may look like. He doesn't give up. He doesn't walk away. And he cares about the smallest details, right along with the big ones like cancer, job losses, infidelity, broken relationships and finances. All of it. Have you ever felt pursued by God's love?" (lemonade makin mama)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you very very much and i'm always always here ya know. ;)